How much does tf2 cost answers.com
Scrap can be used to craft Scrap Boxes, which contain random items. It is surprisingly flamable and can be burnt in a Generator for 870 total EU. Alternatively, scrap can be placed in a Mass Fabricator to amplify the fabrication process, making it six times more efficient!... To get one refined metal, you need to combine three reclaimed metals in the same way that you combined the three scrap metals in the previous stage, this time, selecting the ‘Combine Reclaimed
Does anyone have a guide to getting Refined Metal in Team
10/10/2012 · Best Answer: metal is tf2 currency. most hats go for a little more than 1 refined, so having 5 total is a good start if you want to start trading.... 3 scrap -> 1 reclaimed 3 reclaimed -> 1 refined 3 refined -> 1 random hat 4 refined + class token -> 1 random hat for that class You don't need a blueprint to craft items, just try to craft the items and it'll give you the blueprint.
Refined metals Trafigura
19/04/2012 · How to get rich in TF2. Discussion in 'General Tutorials' started by TheDreamLord, Mar 4, 2012. Page 1 of 2 (If you get a scrap.) Find a scrap banker. Sell them the scrap for 2 weapons (Any will do) 3b (If you get two random weapons) Put those up on either of the sites listed above. Sell them each for two random weapons or a scrap. 4. Repeat 2 - 3b until you get enough metal for a key or a how to use tea tree oil for scalp moisturize Once you have 3 scrap click on combine scrap metal. 3 scrap metal will equal a reclaimed metal which is the 2nd step on buying your first hat. Combine more scrap to get 3 reclaimed. Then combine the 3 reclaimed to earn Refined metal, Refined metal is the main ingredient to buy hats or misc. Or you might want to use your ref or reclaimed to create even better weapons. Click on the options that
Buy & Sell TF2 "Refined Metal" Skins & Items OPSkins
I saw a trade for an item but it was listed as costing 1.27 refined metal. I don't know how to trade with him because I cant find a conversion rate for the fractional amount. Does anyone know what... I don't know how to trade with him because I cant find a conversion rate for the fractional amount. how to turn windows defender back on windows 8 3/09/2012 · So, right now, I have 5 Refined Metals, and I really want to move into the hats part of TF2, but I don't really know how. Any advice? Or good deals? Please be truthful, I don't want to lose all my ref on 2 hats or something. I just want to start moving up from refs. Thanks a lot.
How long can it take?
How Does Scrap Metal Recycling Work? Cohen
- Post Your TF2 Crafting Recipes Team Fortress 2 - Giant Bomb
- site to turn keys into ref? tf2 - reddit
- TEAM FORTRESS 2 SCRAP METAL 3D Warehouse
- Team Fortress 2 Refined Metal Hack Team Fortress 2
How To Turn Refined Metal To Scrap Tf2
In order to trade with our bots, you need to have tradeable TF2 items (which we accept) and/or currencies (scrap, reclaimed, refined, keys) in your backpack. In case you are unable to recieve or accept trade offers, please read these articles about problems with trade offers .
- 20/12/2011 · Best Answer: Keys = 2.3-2.6 refined metal Keys from the store = $2.49 Keys from trusted traders = $1.90 If you like, I could get you some keys and sell them for 1.90 to you. I have some rep for buying/selling tf2 items
- Refined metals Our refined metals department trades copper cathodes, copper blister and copper wire rods, aluminium, lead, zinc, nickel and precious metals. Our team is also experienced with scrap, steel, tin, cobalt and specialty alloys or further downstream products of the core metals we trade.
- After you have gotten scrap metal, you can use it in crafting recipes or turn it into Reclaimed metal, which requires 3 scrap metal, so essentially, 6 leftover weapons. If you would like the highest tier of meta ( Refined). Its the normal 3 reclaimed for 1 Refined, so essentially you are using 18 leftover weapons to craft into Refined metal. Or you can buy it on sites like
- 26/02/2014 · In order to craft a weapon, you require 1 Class Token, 1 Slot Token, and 1 Scrap Metal. this equals to a total price of 4 Scrap. AWPer Hands and Sharp Dressers each have a 1/6 chance of being crafted via Token Crafting. Since both an AWPer Hand and a Sharp Dresser are worth 2.33 Refined each, that means you can make 2.33 Refined using only 4 Scrap!